Sunday 3 June 2007

Welcome to my blog!

I think i had created this entry for a million times. It's like i have created one after another blog for myself, but none of them lasts. Hopefully, this blog could last longer than any of the blogs i had before.

It's important to have a good start and it could lead to a success in whatever you do. However, this blog is created, perhaps, in a rush. I didn't choose to have a pinkish template, but in order to have one to start the blog going, I choose this. I bet you are laughing your head off. Anyway, I will try to change or edit my template when I'm free. =)

It's late now. *Yawn* conking soon. Zzz.. Should continue blogging later.

- JunWei

* Sorry, Serene. I can't write you a testimonial on Friendster at this point of time, because Friendster is down with scheduled maintenance. Shall compensate you with 2 testimonials later okay? =) *

No comments: